Kori and Luke absolutely loved The Children's Museum at Gateway. As you can see, our little girl is not exactly fond of the large plastic horse. I can't wait to see what she does when she gets on a real one!! Luke loved it all. He is a busy boy and the museum kept him occupied for hours.
Nice Blog!! See, it's not so hard. The pictures are so cute! Why didn't Kori like the horse? That surprises me. My girls would love to go there! See ya soon.
YEAH!! I'm excited that you got a blog up and running. Even though we live so close, it'll be fun to look at all the cute pictures of your family. Cute blogging so far!
It is hard to know where to start. We, Brett and I, met about 6 1/2 years ago at Utah State and we were married a year later. Not, that there wasn't a lot more that happened in the year, but we'll just leave it at that. We have two children: Kori, 4.5, who is our strong willed, spunky, full of imagination daughter...and Luke, 2, who is a tenderhearted hugger who has suddenly learned how to hit, bite, and sass. Raising children certainly has it's challenges, but we try to take it with a smile, knowing that before long they will be adults living their own lives out in this sometimes overwhelming and scary world. They mean the world to us and we are so blessed to live close to family and friends who help contribute so much to their lives.
Brett continues, when he is not golfing, to run Palmer Home Furnishings. We love it here in Cache Valley and I love being able to stay home with the kids. All in all, we are extremely blessed and grateful. I guess that is all I can say....more to come....
2 comments:
Nice Blog!! See, it's not so hard. The pictures are so cute! Why didn't Kori like the horse? That surprises me. My girls would love to go there! See ya soon.
YEAH!! I'm excited that you got a blog up and running. Even though we live so close, it'll be fun to look at all the cute pictures of your family. Cute blogging so far!
Post a Comment