Well...we will be having another one in January. If it weren't for the dang morning sickness that lasts 24 hours, we would be estatic...as it is we are merely excited! We will find out what it is in about a month, though Brett is positive it is a boy. Kori is holding out for a little sister though...guess we'll just wait and see!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I know I have told you so here it is again, CONGRATS!
Welcomw to the blogging world. Check us out at abbypug.blogspot
Val,
I just found your blog through Abby! Your kids are adorable (as are you and Brett, of course)!Congrats on the coming addition and good luck with the morning sickness! I feel for you!
Congrats Val. That is so exciting!!
Congrats! Trav told me your having a boy. It's exciting the boys are going to catch up to the girls in the eborn family.
Val,
I hope you don't mind me making a comment. Congrats on your soon to be new addition. Sorry you don't feel well. I hope it gets better for you.
Post a Comment