Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hot Tub!!! The New Family Past TIme

On Brett's birthday, we received the new hot tub. The kids love soaking in it with Dad several times a week. It has become one on their favorite things to do.

3 comments:

Jenny Williams said...

Cute pictures! Now I am craving a raspberry filled donut! Thanks a lot!

Hunterclan said...

Valerie..Oh my gosh I was so excited to find your blog and see some Millvillian familiar faces! I will have to show Emma the pictures of Kori! She will love it! Emma is in in Ballet now also. I promise I was not blog stalking you..I was looking up some stuff on blogs and Millville and found your blog and I just had to say Hi! We hope that you guys are doing good...we bought a business in NM and loved it so much we decided to stay and are absolutely loving it! I'm so not a blogger, (my cousin Lara is encouraging me to do this), but we will have to check in from time to time to see how you guys are. Take Care!

The Douglas's said...

Ahh, a new hot tub! :) fun fun